eLearning ISO 20000 Foundation
Buy The course now!
What is ISO/IEC 20000
ISO/IEC 20000 is an international standard that allows organisations to demonstrate excellence and prove best practice in IT Service Management (ITSM). The standard allows IT service providers (internal or external) to achieve conformance to a service management system that requires them to continually improve their delivery of IT services and aligns with the ITIL best practice framework. ISO/IEC 20000 includes the design, transition, delivery and improvement of services that fulfil requirements and provide value for both the customer and service provider.
Enable and demonstrate best practice in IT Service Management with ISO/IEC 20000 certification
By becoming certified, an individual is demonstrating their ability to understand the relationship between the ISO/IEC 20000 standard and ITSM, and the ability to use best practices in ITSM to apply appropriate methods within an organisation.
- ISO/IEC 20000 certifies an individual as an ITSM professional – able to enhance an organisations capabilities by utilising the ISO/IEC 20000 standard.
- KnowledgeAdd is an accredited training provider for ISO/IEC 20000 training courses and exams
- This is the eLearning ISO 20000 Foundation training course. Practitioner and Auditor instructor-led training is also available.
- ISO/IEC 20000 certification confirms an organisation has an advanced ITSM approach – in accordance with a globally recognised standard
- KnowledgeAdd is able to provide training and certification to auditors who work for RCBs
ISO/IEC 20000 is the international standard specifically for IT Service Management. IT describes an integrated set of management processes which form a service management system for the effective delivery of services to the business and its customers.
ISO/IEC 20000 for individuals has three separate tiers, Foundation, Practitioner, and Auditor. This eLearning ISO 20000 Foundation training course will teach how the standard operates in a typical IT service provider. This includes, the fundamental requirements for continual improvement, the processes, their objectives and high level requirements, and much much more.
To see what other ISO/IEC 20000 training courses KnowledgeAdd have available, please click here.
To find out more information about the Examination Institute PeopleCert for our ISO/IEC 20000 exams, please click here.