ISO/IEC 20000 Auditor
What is ISO/IEC 20000
ISO/IEC 20000 is an international standard that allows organisations to demonstrate excellence and prove best practice in IT Service Management (ITSM). The standard allows IT service providers (internal or external) to achieve conformance to a service management system that requires them to continually improve their delivery of IT services and aligns with the ITIL best practice framework. ISO/IEC 20000 includes the design, transition, delivery and improvement of services that fulfil requirements and provide value for both the customer and service provider.
Enable and demonstrate best practice in IT Service Management with ISO/IEC 20000 certification
By becoming certified, an individual is demonstrating their ability to understand the relationship between the ISO/IEC 20000 standard and ITSM, and the ability to use best practices in ITSM to apply appropriate methods within an organisation.
- ISO/IEC 20000 certifies an individual as an ITSM professional – able to enhance an organisations capabilities by utilising the ISO/IEC 20000 standard.
- ISO/IEC 20000 training courses are delivered only by APMG International accredited training providers – self study options can also be available
- APMG International accredits training providers delivering ISO/IEC 20000 training courses and exams
- KnowledgeAdd is an accredited training provider for ISO/IEC 20000 training courses and exams
- ISO/IEC 20000 certification confirms an organisation has an advanced ITSM approach – in accordance with a globally recognised standard
- ISO/IEC 20000 certification is performed only by APMG appointed Registered Certification Bodies (RCBs)
- KnowledgeAdd is able to provide training and certification to auditors who work for RCBs
ISO/IEC 20000 is the international standard specifically for IT Service Management. IT describes an integrated set of management processes which form a service management system for the effective delivery of services to the business and its customers.
ISO/IEC 20000 for individuals has three separate tiers, Foundation, Practitioner, and Auditor. The ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation training course will teach how the standard operates in a typical IT service provider. This includes, the fundamental requirements for continual improvement, the processes, their objectives and high level requirements, and much much more. The ISO/IEC 20000 Practitioner training course will teach how to apply the content of the ISO/IEC 20000 standard within the IT service provider. The ISO/IEC 20000 Auditor training course teachers the principles of ITSM and the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 enables Auditors to go on to successfully audit organisations against the ISO/IEC 20000 standard.
To see what other ISO/IEC 20000 training courses KnowledgeAdd have available, please click here.
To find out more information about the Examination Institute APMG International for AgilePM exams, please click here.